Once again, we will create a sacred and magical haven in the heart of New York City with The Temple of the Evening Star's 9th Annual Ancestral Silent Supper for Samhain 2007 The Temple's Silent Supper has become a special tradition we feel blessed to share with the NYC neo-pagan community. We will create a ritual space to honor and connect with our loved ones who've passed beyond the veil and celebrate the Turn of the Wheel to another sacred year. There will be food, fellowship, drumming, chanting, energy raising, readings by experienced psychic readers, an oracular divination and a good time to be had for all!
• Event Location: New Dance Group, 305 West 38th Street (at 8th Ave)
• Event Phone number and website: 212-904-1990 http://www.ndg.org
• Event Time: Doors open at 8:00pm. Ritual will promptly start at 8:30pm.
Latecomers may not be admitted.
• Ticket Price: $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Price includes a food and
limited beverages. *
• To make a reservation please use the PayPal button listed on our website http://www.templeeveningstar.org
. Check this website for any changes in the
schedule for the evening.
* There will be an option on PayPal to raise money for our community to purchase land. This is optional if you wish to donate a little to help us achieve our dream and goal of sacred land for our work in the names of the old ones.
**Please remember to bring a token of any loved one(s) who have passed beyond the veil that you would like to honor at the Ancestral Altar this evening. We are also taking optional donations of canned pet food and used towels for a local animal shelter.
About The Temple of the Evening Star
The Temple of the Evening Star is a Minoan Fellowship and a 501(c)3 recognized New York State certified Wiccan Temple. We are comprised of several established and newly forming Covens, who work together to celebrate and honor our nature-based traditions. For more information, visit http://www.templeeveningstar.org/
Temple of the Evening Star's public events are open to anyone regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.